Matching outfits from levelled lists

The way I understand the Levelists works is just to spawn 1 single of the items in the list and I did a test with 2 different bottles and I only got 1 of them to spawn in the Preview Result, never both. If we peek at any NPC's LL, like the bandits, they have 1 list for each type of item that might spawn with them:

Â

A ...

• weapon LL
  • cuirass LL
  • boots LL
  • Gauntlets LL
  • etc... LL LL LL LL
Only one item from each list will spawn so as I did mention earlier, you need 2 lists.Â
  • One list with Robes
  • One list with Hoods
Chance none to 0 if you want them to spawn 100% and no matter how many types of robes or hoods you put in each list, only 1 will spawn.

Yes this is the problem. I can give an NPC a random robe and a random hood but it seems there's no way to make sure they match.

What are those NPC?? Mobs?

If they are Mobs, then do it Vice Verse and it will match but it doesn't matter if they are mobs or not. But instead of The Item Levelists, you will use LeveledCreature lists and if I am right, you have 2 sets of robes and hoods right? Well it doesn't matter as if you have more... Well I will explain.

1. Make 2 equal NPCs
  2. Give Hood A and Robe A to NPC 1
  3. Give Hood B and Robe B to NPC 2
  4. Make a LeveledCreature List and add them there and those lists work the same as LeveleItemsLists, except they spawn Creatures and NPC's instead of items.

If you have more than 2 sets of robes and hoods, well make more copies of that NPC, give them Robe C and Hood C and so on and drop them all in that list and then drop the LeveledCreature List where you want them to spawn.