I can't believe nobody has added this mod yet.

AlienSensei

Seriously, I think the main reason Bethesda added the Snow Elf ruins and architecture in Dawnguard was a modders resource much like Dragonborn. Yet, nobody has made a mod which adds a lot more Falmer Ruins to Skyrim. I was thinking about three - five ruins would be enough. They would also be in the western part of the land (closer to Markarth and Haafingar) but some spread even to Windhelm. If nobody takes up this task in following months I'm probably going to do it myslelf, however, first off I don't have too much time; secondly, I'm not as good at creation kit but I know how to create buildings etc but not quests.

You mean something like this mod? Much Ado About Snow Elves.

That mod looks great and all the new weapons look good too. I'm going to download but I simply want a simple file with 5 new ruins to discover, one of the ruins could be inhabited by bandit camps, one could be clean (no enemies but a few animals), one could have Falmer ghosts, one could have a Falmer camp with corrupted Falmer, one could have a settlement with a few villagers, and maybe one the Dominion camped in? Just thinkin'...

Edited by AlienSensei