Converting a STATIC to MOVABLE CLUTTER?

aviform

I'm sitting on a lot of objects that all have very similar makeup to moveable clutter items, but, unfortunately, they are static. Is there a way to, say, copy/paste the collision data in nifskope to these? Every time I try it doesn't work. It seems to always copy to the outside of BSFadeNode rather than inside.

Can someone please help with this? I've tried Chunkmerge, but that doesn't seem to be working either. Please, I've been stuck on this problem for days and no one seems to know the answer.

I'm not to knowledgeable on this kind of thing, but would it just be easier to make the movable object version look like the static version then to make the static version movable?

Unfortunately, no. The differences are significant enough I couldn't replicate them, and as I'm using a resource from TESA that would be considered copying their resource. Plus, many of them are actually new models entirely, though some are clearly edited from vanilla. All are similar enough to vanilla that if I could be told how, I could use the collision data for vanilla objects on them.

Well it worked perefctly fine for an urn i made. just swapped the vanilla mesh with mine and changed the textures. I used the GlazedJugSmall01.nif for the base and imported my mesh, deleted the glazed jug. Then just set my texture paths. Worked fine in the game. The original urn nif didnt react to havoc but after swapping the jugs it did.