Skyrim People don't get angry on me

ZenForAll

Hello

I look for a mod so friendly citizen don't attack me, when I attack a dragon.

It is annoying I try to fight a dragon and nice people around me got hostile.

Maybe someone can give me a hint if this exist in the vast Mod Database.

Thx

They only attacked you because they got in the way of one of your attacks, which counts as an assault on them, making them hostile and giving you a bounty. It happens in all sorts of situations. You'll just have to be more careful, or leave the hold and return (at which point guards will give you a chance to pay your fine or serve your time, or you can persuade them to let you go).

I have used the Run for your lives mod and the similar mod that makes people take shelter when vampires attack. They do not always work right but they are worth trying. I cannot for the life of me figure out why a vegetable seller like Carlotta Velentia feels she needs to fight a dragron or vampires when Whiterun is attacked.

Make sure you do not use area affecting spells like fireball or chain lightning. You will be hitting all the idiot townsfolk and guards as you try to protect them from dragons or vampires.

Edited by mikeprok17

I cannot for the life of me figure out why a vegetable seller like Carlotta Velentia feels she needs to fight a dragron or vampires when Whiterun is attacked.

Lol, news of the Dovahkiin spreads, and everyone thinks they're the next dragonborn

Edited by ponyboy10