Plague Doctor Outfit

Kadzait

This is something I've been searching for for awhile, but haven't found much (just old requests, the possibility of this appearing as part of a massive project, but to my knowledge isn't going anywhere, and even a post somewhere on how to roleplay as a plague doctor in Skyrim).

I would love to see a plague doctor outfit for Skyrim, perhaps similar to this.

A unique robe would be neat, but all that's necessary is the mask and hat (the hat means that the wearer is a doctor). Personally, I would like to see the two as separate pieces for more outfit customization freedom (such as wearing the mask under a hood). An Oblivion plague doctor mod also had a needle weapon (it was a needle that was a dagger), which could look like this.

More outfit/mask reference images: one, two, three, four, five.

It sounds like something the apothecary (sp?) merchants might wear too. I'd download it :smile:

Yes, that would totally fit. It would be awesome seeing Bothela in plague doctor attire. It would be funny seeing Arcadia looking so creepy. :P

Maybe there could also be plague doctor healers added to the game that wander from town to town. I see them as being tougher than the average healer, and would be able to travel from place to place even by themselves. My plague doctor character right now uses death/plague-related magic as well as restoration (healers can't intentionally harm anyone, and I restrict my necromancers by not allowing them to use restoration magic. Plague doctors are doctors, but are more connected with death).

Edited by Kadzait