SkyRe Alchemy issue. Still overpowered.

humanman

I got SkyRe the other day with Frostfall and a few other mods. Makes the game infinitely more rewarding, no fast travel, camping, hunting to make fur gear, so much fun and challenging. But I was doing some alchemy and made a "Stall Magicka Regen*" potion that was worth 18000 coins... lol which is really something I dont want gaining money was actually challenging up until I found out how much some of the potions values are. I had about 1000 Gold and had to budget my money well.

Anybody have a way to change the values of these potions? Besides just not selling them lol. Maybe theres code I could edit somewhere to change the money value? I dont like being able to bankrupt any merchant with 1 potion.

Edit: Forgot to mention I went up from 15 to 70 alchemy from just a few potions because they were worth so much.. Not cool. Breaking my game bro.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I realize this is months old and maybe no one will ever read this reply, but as this was the only record I found of this bug when I was just searching for info on it the other day I thought I'd post the solution that worked for me.

All I had to do was deactivate the mod "Better Sorting" and the potions which were behaving exactly like this went back to normal.

See my conversation here on the /r/skyrimmods subreddit for more info on how we figured it out if anyone comes across this issue in the future. The part about using TESVEdit is the start of the path to the solution.