help friends, the command coc aaaqtestcell does not work

DavidSpartans97

Dear colleagues receive a cordial greeting from me, I hope you are well, and I had this problem since I installed the game, and it is that when I want to use the command "coc aaaqtestcell" it does not work, I do not insert into the console and the game freezes for a few seconds and it just doesn't work, do you know if it's a bug in the game? Or is it that the command conflicts with the multiple mods that I have? please help me thank you all

Evidently, it is not a valid command for FNV. I would like to direct your attention to the Fallout: New Vegas Wiki that lists all cell IDs.

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_cell_ID#Wasteland

thanks bro, is that this command was supposed to send you to a test room with all the weapons, armor creatures, etc, do you know if in the game there is a command to go to this test room that works? or some kind of mod that allows me to go to that room?

I know there is one in Fallout3 because I've been there. But, it was so many years ago, I forgot the command. I don't know of one in Fallout: New Vegas. If it exists, it will be mentioned in the Wiki I linked.