Papyrus Script CTD

hentaishinri

what does that mean D:

I'm not good with any of this stuff, I only know how to install mods and how to clean them (ripple taught me :biggrin:), but idk what that means -_-

Have you checked where footprintsAddFootstepsScript, _WetCloakAttach, DuelAddAbilityScript these 3 scripts come from?

how exactly do i do that :/

I'd still like to see your BOSS log, just because I have a fetish for BOSS logs, so humour me.

I love that phrase, lol.

ANyway, here you go, hope it helps

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
  • HearthFires.esm Active
  • Dragonborn.esm Active
  • Skyrim Project Optimization.esm
  • Skyrim Project Optimization - Dawnguard.esm
  • Skyrim Project Optimization - Dragonborn.esm
  • SPIKE.esm Active
  • Brawl Bugs CE.esp Active
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  • Better Dynamic Snow.esp Active
  • SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp Active
  • Dead Body Collision.esp
  • UnlimitedBookshelves.esp Active
  • Convenient Horses.esp
  • Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
  • Footprints.esp Active
  • WetandCold.esp
  • WetandCold - Ashes.esp
  • SkyUI.esp Active
  • Cloaks.esp Active
  • Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp Active
  • 1nivWICCloaks.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
  • 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp Active
  • hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
  • Unique Uniques.esp Active
  • DeadlyDragons.esp Active
  • DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp Active
  • DeadlyMonsters.esp Active
  • Run For Your Lives.esp Active
  • When Vampires Attack.esp Active
  • whiterun spruce by revan1199.esp Active
  • AchieveThat.esp Active
  • Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
  • Headtracking.esp
  • Immersive Weapons.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
  • Realistic werewolf speed.esp Active
  • dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active
  • dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp Active
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp Active
    • Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
  • dovahkiinrelax.esp
  • Duel - Combat Realism.esp Active
  • The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp Active
  • 3DNPC.esp Active
  • RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp Active
  • RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp Active
  • RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp Active
  • RND_USKP-Patch.esp Active
  • RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
  • UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp Active
    • Note: For safe install need dismiss all your followers, save, delete all included mods, load again, save and install UFO. For safe uninstall or update see special instructions on mod page.
  • UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp Active
  • UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp Active
  • WATER.esp Active
  • WATER Plants.esp Active
  • RND_Water-Patch.esp Active

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, the waiting time displayed (at least on my end) is '20 seconds', but it won't start and keeps asking me to sign up for a free account.

Oh yea, it's 20 seconds . And yea I did not realise I'm logged in. lol

Well, I use mod organizer so I can easily find which folder (mod) the script file belong to...

Edited by ragnaroklucifer

Well, I use mod organizer so I can easily find which folder (mod) the script file belong to...

well if u meant to search the mods folder - i just did. The only thing that came out was 'DuelAddAbilityScript' from 'Duel - combat realism' mod

The stack dumps in your papyrus log are due to too many calls to check the same event(s) on the same object at one time. I had similar stack dumps with a bag of holding mod that I'd been working on which used the OnItemAdded & OnItemRemoved events. I found if I moved items in large groups that I'd get stack dumps because not only was my mod checking the OnItemAdded & OnItemRemoved events so too was Hearthfire. In my case the game kept working, then again I didn't have as many stack dumps as frequently as your log indicates.

I do not know if you've used these mods before. If you have, then it may be due to an update in one or more of the mods which changed how things were scripted. I do see evidence at the top of your log about missing scripts. That indicates uninstalled mods or updated mods that dropped scripts for some reason. Unfortunately that can cause some unintended side effects too.

Since you are re-installing the game, I would recommend picking your mods with caution. Test them individually for any issues. Test them together for compatibility issues. Then when satisfied start a fully new game. Many issues are caused by changing mods mid-game and trying to continue playing. Not every mod can just be dropped out of the game. Sticking with a fixed load order & fixed versions for the life of a playthrough lends itself to a more stable game.

The stack dumps in your papyrus log are due to too many calls to check the same event(s) on the same object at one time. I had similar stack dumps with a bag of holding mod that I'd been working on which used the OnItemAdded & OnItemRemoved events. I found if I moved items in large groups that I'd get stack dumps because not only was my mod checking the OnItemAdded & OnItemRemoved events so too was Hearthfire. In my case the game kept working, then again I didn't have as many stack dumps as frequently as your log indicates.

I do not know if you've used these mods before. If you have, then it may be due to an update in one or more of the mods which changed how things were scripted. I do see evidence at the top of your log about missing scripts. That indicates uninstalled mods or updated mods that dropped scripts for some reason. Unfortunately that can cause some unintended side effects too.

Since you are re-installing the game, I would recommend picking your mods with caution. Test them individually for any issues. Test them together for compatibility issues. Then when satisfied start a fully new game. Many issues are caused by changing mods mid-game and trying to continue playing. Not every mod can just be dropped out of the game. Sticking with a fixed load order & fixed versions for the life of a playthrough lends itself to a more stable game.

Yes, these are the mods I've always been using (plus-minus a few added, but most of them I'm using for a long time.). The ctd started mostly with the unofficial patches. Al thought I already did that, I suppose it won't hurt to do it again, so I will install each of them individually and test them.. -sigh- it's going to be a long night...

[03/28/2013 - 05:21:44PM] Cannot open store for class USKP_YsoldaBelethorWorkaround", missing file?
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:44PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_YsoldaBelethorWorkaround referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:44PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation06_02015A54", missing file?
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:44PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation06_02015A54 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:45PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation06_02015A54 in the type table in save
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:45PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_YsoldaBelethorWorkaround in the type table in save

Have you uninstalled anything? Have you, at any point, turned off USKP and made a savegame without it?

[03/28/2013 - 05:23:24PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:

I would think this would be responsible for your CTDs only if too many scripts were suspended over a short period of time. Well...it does repeat a few times before your game finally choked....

I think you should delete the change you made to your ini. Papyrus is not good at handling anything large and increasing the value of 'MaxAllocatedMemoryBytes' isn't necessarily going to make the script engine perform better. I seem to recall reading a forum thread on this that I can't find any more, which eventually degenerated into a 'war' between the users who offered anecdotal 'evidence' on its performance improvements and the 'it's just a placebo effect...' folks.

You can also try starting a new game without 'Duel' (I know you said you didn't want to trim the load order, but.....). You are using the Mod Organizer now, you don't need to 'reinstall' anything or 'clean install' the game (MO does not install mods into the game data folder, so the game data folder is/should be already 'clean). Just uninstall any mod(s) you don't want to use from the 'mod installed' menu in MO, rebuild your compatibility patches (e.g. Bashed Patch), then start a new game. And make sure all of your mods are updated to the latest version. If testing, just temporarily disable 'installed mods' by unchecking them. The mod plugin and any associated resources will no longer appear in the MO virtual data folder.

And can you post your game ini files already?

Edited by ripple

try removing those mods first. Then use SKSE to clearinvalidregistrations. And load those mods back.

EDIT: since you deleted the game save, this wouldn't help anymore ...

Edited by ragnaroklucifer

[03/28/2013 - 05:21:44PM] Cannot open store for class USKP_YsoldaBelethorWorkaround", missing file?
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:44PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_YsoldaBelethorWorkaround referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:44PM] Cannot open store for class "USKP_QF_ChangeLocation06_02015A54", missing file?
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:44PM] warning: Unable to get type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation06_02015A54 referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:45PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_QF_ChangeLocation06_02015A54 in the type table in save
[03/28/2013 - 05:21:45PM] warning: Could not find type USKP_YsoldaBelethorWorkaround in the type table in save

Have you uninstalled anything? Have you, at any point, turned off USKP and made a savegame without it?

[03/28/2013 - 05:23:24PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:

I would think this would be responsible for your CTDs only if too many scripts were suspended over a short period of time. Well...it does repeat a few times before your game finally choked....

I think you should delete the change you made to your ini. Papyrus is not good at handling anything large and increasing the value of 'MaxAllocatedMemoryBytes' isn't necessarily going to make the script engine perform better. I seem to recall reading a forum thread on this that I can't find any more, which eventually degenerated into a 'war' between the users who offered anecdotal 'evidence' on its performance improvements and the 'it's just a placebo effect...' folks.

You can also try starting a new game without 'Duel' (I know you said you didn't want to trim the load order, but.....). You are using the Mod Organizer now, you don't need to 'reinstall' anything or 'clean install' the game (MO does not install mods into the game data folder, so the game data folder is/should be already 'clean). Just uninstall any mod(s) you don't want to use from the 'mod installed' menu in MO, rebuild your compatibility patches (e.g. Bashed Patch), then start a new game. And make sure all of your mods are updated to the latest version. If testing, just temporarily disable 'installed mods' by unchecking them. The mod plugin and any associated resources will no longer appear in the MO virtual data folder.

And can you post your game ini files already?

Thanks, ripple (again), for your input ^^.

I'll try the game without 'Duel' and then I'll try it with it, see if any changes occur.

Okay, geez, here are the ini files :biggrin: (you really love to be throughout, hm? Nothing wrong with that, actually, very objective)

Skyrim.ini

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH

uExterior Cell Buffer=36

[Display]

fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0

fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0

fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0

iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048

bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]

fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0

fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0

fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0

fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]

bAllowCreateGrass=1

bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]

SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

sResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa

[Combat]

fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0

fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

iMinMemoryPageSize=128

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2147483647

bLoadDebugInformation=0

[Water]

bReflectLODObjects=0

bReflectLODLand=0

bReflectSky=0

bReflectLODTrees=0

SkyrimPrefs.ini

[General]

fBrightLightColorB=1.0000

fBrightLightColorG=1.0000

fBrightLightColorR=1.0000

iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1

bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0

[imagespace]

bDoDepthOfField=1

iRadialBlurLevel=0

[Display]

iBlurDeferredShadowMask=0

fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000

fShadowDistance=2000

iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=1024

iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048

iShadowSplitCount=2

iMaxAnisotropy=1

fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000

fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000

fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=3600

fGamma=1.0000

iShadowFilter=3

fDecalLOD2=1500.0000

fDecalLOD1=1000.0000

fSpecularLODStartFade=500

fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000

fLightLODStartFade=1700

iTexMipMapMinimum=0

iTexMipMapSkip=0

bTransparencyMultisampling=0

iWaterMultiSamples=0

iMultiSample=1

iShadowMode=3

bTreesReceiveShadows=0

bDrawLandShadows=0

bDrawShadows=1

bFull Screen=1

iSize H=900

iSize W=1440

fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000

fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000

fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000

fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000

fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=1e+007

fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=1e+007

iScreenShotIndex=2

bShadowMaskZPrepass=0

bMainZPrepass=0

iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=10

iMaxDecalsPerFrame=30

sD3DDevice="ENB"

bFXAAEnabled=0

iShadowMapResolution=512

fShadowBiasScale=0.5

iShadowMaskQuarter=3

iAdapter=0

iPresentInterval=1

[Grass]

b30GrassVS=1

fGrassStartFadeDistance=2000

fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000.0000

fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

[Water]

iWaterReflectHeight=512

iWaterReflectWidth=512

bUseWaterDisplacements=1

bUseWaterRefractions=1

bUseWaterReflections=1

bUseWaterDepth=1

[MAIN]

bGamepadEnable=1

bCrosshairEnabled=1

fHUDOpacity=1.000

bSaveOnPause=1

bSaveOnTravel=1

bSaveOnWait=1

bSaveOnRest=1

[GamePlay]

bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1

bShowQuestMarkers=1

iDifficulty=2

[interface]

bDialogueSubtitles=0

bGeneralSubtitles=0

[Controls]

fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=1.0000

fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0125

bAlwaysRunByDefault=1

bInvertYValues=0

bGamePadRumble=1

bMouseAcceleration=1

[Particles]

iMaxDesired=750

[saveGame]

fAutosaveEveryXMins=15.0000

[AudioMenu]

fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000

fVal7=1.0000

uID7=0

fVal6=1.0000

uID6=0

fVal5=1.0000

uID5=0

fVal4=1.0000

uID4=0

fVal3=1.0000

uID3=0

fVal2=0.4000

uID2=466532

fVal1=1.0000

uID1=554685

fVal0=0.8000

uID0=1007612

[Clouds]

fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000

fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000

fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000

fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000

[TerrainManager]

fTreeLoadDistance=12500

fBlockMaximumDistance=75000

fBlockLevel1Distance=25000

fBlockLevel0Distance=15000

fSplitDistanceMult=0.4

bShowLODInEditor=0

[NavMesh]

fObstacleAlpha=0.5000

fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000

fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500

fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000

fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500

fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000

fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000

fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500

fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000

fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000

fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000

fEdgeThickness=10.0000

fPointSize=2.5000

[Trees]

bRenderSkinnedTrees=1

uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20

[Decals]

uMaxDecals=250

bDecals=1

bSkinnedDecals=1

uMaxSkinDecals=50

uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=40

[LOD]

fLODFadeOutMultObjects=6

fLODFadeOutMultItems=5.5

fLODFadeOutMultActors=8

[Launcher]

bEnableFileSelection=1

bShowAllResolutions=1

uLastAspectRatio=4

[blurShaderHDR]

bDoHighDynamicRange=1

[blurShader]

bUseBlurShader=0

Edit: I will restore the ini files to default and not mess with them, by your reference. Doing a clean start anyway, might as well do it right.

And yes, I understand that MO doesn't store the files directly into skyrim folders... but I like to be throughout sometimes too xD

Edited by hentaishinri