Papyrus Script CTD

hentaishinri

Humour me, the game ini files you've been editing, where are they located?

I haven't edited any ini files after the re-install, but before that I edited the ones in the profiles\Default folder of mod organizer (which were also re-set, since I deleted the whole skyrim folder, MO along with it).

But just in case, i deleted the ones in my games/skyrim as well, when I did the re-install.

Edited by hentaishinri

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's useless, I'm starting a new game (AGAIN :@). This time the game keeps crashing after around 1-2 minutes and the papyrus log looks basically the same.. atleast I won't have to re-install, since as you told me, MO doesn't install to the game directly xD Edited by hentaishinri

And here is the latest Papyrus log, this time it's VERY short, since i played only, like 1 minute and it crashed.

Before i loaded the gamme I added 2-3 mods, but I sincerely doubt they are the cause.

Edit: I noticed that line

[03/30/2013 - 06:50:51PM] Error: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

is that essential, is it part of the crash, because I don't even have the frostfall mod???

wtf am i doing wroong, seriously, I did a COMPLETELY clean re-install, i started from scratch, i didn't load any messed up saves, i installed clean, updated mods trough mod organizer, i didn't mess with the ini files and it STILL crashes FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE >___<

The "dunHarmugstahlLeverScript" NULL FORM errors are a concern. You may have a serious mod conflict going on somewhere. I would suggest that you try a clean install without the unofficial patches, at least while trying to troubleshoot - I do not trust them to be completely safe. Also don't use the heavily scripted mods like footprints wet'n'cold and Duel until you sort out your crashes.

Edit: also remove Enhanced Blood for the time being.

Edited by steve40

And here is the latest Papyrus log, this time it's VERY short, since i played only, like 1 minute and it crashed.

Before i loaded the gamme I added 2-3 mods, but I sincerely doubt they are the cause.

Edit: I noticed that line

[03/30/2013 - 06:50:51PM] Error: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.

stack:

is that essential, is it part of the crash, because I don't even have the frostfall mod???

wtf am i doing wroong, seriously, I did a COMPLETELY clean re-install, i started from scratch, i didn't load any messed up saves, i installed clean, updated mods trough mod organizer, i didn't mess with the ini files and it STILL crashes FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE >___<

The "dunHarmugstahlLeverScript" NULL FORM errors are a concern. You may have a serious mod conflict going on somewhere. I would suggest that you try a clean install without the unofficial patches, at least while trying to troubleshoot - I do not trust them to be completely safe. Also don't use the heavily scripted mods like footprints wet'n'cold and Duel until you sort out your crashes.

Edit: also remove Enhanced Blood for the time being.

that's practically all the vanity mods i have xD... gh...

are the unofficial patches so usefull, i mean i can do without them, can't I ?

I just uninstalled all the mods (I'm using Mod Organizer, so I don't have to re-install the game XD) and deleted the saves.. just finished Helgen.

SO now I'll install all the mods without wet'ncold, footprints, enhanced blood and duel... and then I'll install each of them individually untill I get a crash?

And if I find out which mod does the crash I uninstall it and start a new game again?

That the procedure? XD

To be honest if the issue comes from footprints i'm willing to part with it, but the rest I really like, isn't there a way to fix it if I find which mod does the crash?

Edited by hentaishinri

i'm using Duel for long without any issue, i add super mighty dragon & Dragon overhaul on that also without no problems, Wet & Cold, Enhanced blood as well but no more Foot print :) it was on a other playthrougth, but it takes me time to troubleshoot this one, the mod is good ..alone :)

i've said this many times, but scripted mods must be add one by one and best at different lvl (just to test it) use the mod for 1 or 2 lvl, on start it doesn't take long to lvl up , always after Helgen.

add Duel just on exiting the cave, W&E in Whiterun etc...

@@

i'm using Duel for long without any issue, i add super mighty dragon & Dragon overhaul on that also without no problems, Wet & Cold, Enhanced blood as well but no more Foot print :smile: it was on a other playthrougth, but it takes me time to troubleshoot this one, the mod is good ..alone :smile:

i've said this many times, but scripted mods must be add one by one and best at different lvl (just to test it) use the mod for 1 or 2 lvl, on start it doesn't take long to lvl up , always after Helgen.

add Duel just on exiting the cave, W&E in Whiterun etc...

@@

that actually makes sense, adding the mods on different levels, so they don't burst into the game at once, I'll try it, maybe it'll take some weight off

and you're suggesting I don't use footprints with the other mods? I don't mind, there aren't any footprints in first person anyway, and I always play first person :D

This might actually be the issue (and I saw some footprints lines in the papyrus log and all crashes happen when im on snow, now that I think about it, haha)
and I checked the footprints description
" It will likely depend on your system and how many script-intensive mods you have already installed."
footprints might actually be the cause and if that's it then I'm more than happy, because that's the mod I don't rly care about XD

Okay, I got another crash. I don't have footprints on. This time I played around 6 days and no crash. The crash happened outside (exterior)
I was attacking a spriggan and right when I did the last hit I crashed (not that it's relevant, I'm just saying what happened before the crash)
here is the papyrus log, I hope someone can make something out of it and tell me what caused the crash -_-
http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=05474745468372514327&t=0547474546837251432747183
EDIT: I should propably mention that this happened in Solthsteim, though I don't see how this is relevant as well. Just putting it out there.
EDIT 2: BOSS log

• Skyrim.esm Active
  • Update.esm Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
  • Dawnguard.esm Active
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm Active
  • ApachiiHair.esm Active
  • ApachiiHairMales.esm Active
  • Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm Active
  • JSwords.esm Active
  • SPIKE.esm Active
  • XFLMain.esm Active
    • Note: For safe mod uninstall see special uninstallation instructions on mod page.
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp Active
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp Active
  • SoundPropagationOverhaul.esp Active
  • Economics of Skyrim.esp Active
  • Economics of Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp Active
  • Dead Body Collision.esp Active
  • Convenient Horses.esp Active
  • SkyUI.esp Active
  • Cloaks.esp Active
  • Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp Active
  • 1nivWICCloaks.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Relev}}
  • 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp Active
  • Dragonbone Weapons.esp Active
  • Dragonbone Weapons - Faster Arrows.esp Active
  • FaalSizaan.esp Active
  • hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
  • JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp Active
  • NarquelionBow.esp Active
  • Newermind Bow Collection.esp Active
  • TwisterBow.esp Active
  • Unique Uniques.esp Active
  • DeadlyDragons.esp Active
  • ERSO 03 - Slighty Mighty Dragons.esp Active
    • Note: Use the compatibility patch for deadly dragons.
  • DeadlyDragonsArmory.esp Active
  • DeadlyMonsters.esp Active
  • ERSO 04 - Mighty Odahviing.esp Active
  • ERSO 04.2 - Mighty Durnehviir.esp Active
  • ERSO 05 - Dovah Holy Book.esp Active
  • ERSO 07 - Slighty Mighty Dragon Priests.esp Active
  • ERSO 09 - Vendor Trainer Quest-giver protected.esp Active
  • Run For Your Lives.esp Active
  • When Vampires Attack.esp Active
  • whiterun spruce by revan1199.esp Active
  • AchieveThat.esp Active
  • Babette.esp Active
  • Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp Active
  • Immersive Weapons.esp Active
    • Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}
  • dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp Active
  • dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp Active
  • Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp Active
  • RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp Active
  • dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp Active
    • Note: Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif. Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif.
  • ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp Active
  • Path of Shadows.esp Active
  • ACE Realistic Fighting.esp Active
  • DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp Active
  • DragonCombatOverhaulDragonBornPatch.esp Active
  • ACE BYOG.esp Active
  • ACE Speech.esp Active
  • ACE Archery.esp Active
  • ACE Armor.esp Active
  • ACE Enchanting.esp Active
  • ACE Magic.esp Active
  • ACE Melee.esp Active
  • ACE Smithing.esp Active
  • ACE Synergy.esp Active
  • TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Active
  • 3DNPC.esp Active
  • XFLDialogue.esp Active
  • XFLPlugins.esp Active
  • Bashed Patch, 0.esp Active

Edited by hentaishinri

I also had some script lag a few hours before the crash.
For example, I talked to my followers and it took around 5-10 seconds for them to react.
And some npc's were acting odd (for example it was night time but the blacksmith was still forging, I had to wait (T) for him to go home. And sometimes the dialogue options were delaying)