Belua Sanguinare and Trespassing

Aventinus

Trespassing

Vampires are mysteriously stricken with pain and suffering while forcing themselves into private locations. If you are trespassing you will take health damage at the same degree as you would with direct sunlight damage. As players are required to feed, you should think twice about trying to feed from victims that are in locations that you may consider having to trespass.

I don't understand this feature. How does it make sense? How is this vampire-lord friendly? Am I missing something?

Classic vampire lore

Is it though? I'm not a vampire lore expert but this is the first time I hear of something like that. Can you mention a movie or a pen 'n paper game that mentions it?

In the original Dracula novel

Oh!

It is a very well known 'lore' for real world vampires that they can not enter a home unless given permission by the owner, this comes from the idea of vampires being powerful seductive and manipulative creatures, that would sooner trick someone into taking them home with them to feed on them then just break into someone's house in the dead of night and feed on them.

I do have to admit, it's a really weird feature to impalement into a mod, that does NOT work out how it should based on Lore, since you basically CAN'T convince someone to let you in their home in skyrim. I mean, it's possible, by indirectly doing quests and such to raise their disposition, but still...

I do have to admit, it's a really weird feature to impalement into a mod, that does NOT work out how it should based on Lore, since you basically CAN'T convince someone to let you in their home in skyrim. I mean, it's possible, by indirectly doing quests and such to raise their disposition, but still...

True that.