⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

My Little Pony Follower and Race Mod Updates.

Deleted2547005User

No problem. I have always said life come first. I figured you were busy. No time was wasted, no need to apologize.

Do I have good news from the beta testing.

I haven't gotten much feedback from the beta testers that asked to join as such, but those I sought out have given me losts of feedback. Everything worked perfectly except for the bodies. The issue with the bodies is they are arranged in TriStrips, which caused massive slowdown on even high-end rigs. After converting them to TriShapes, there was no drop in fps. Stardust was able to spawn all of the females in the test room, and no crash, but poor performance. But that's 40 high end models. The results were good, and I will be moving onto the deciminating stage of modeling. I do it by hand, which is a whole lot better than the scripts that blender has but will take ages to finish. I'll have another round of test in the future though, I'll also have a hooved model for people to test as well.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod status update 9/7/13.

I have completed the hooved model for the ponies. I made the hooves slightly larger, and UV mapped the entire mesh, almost to the same degree as the Type 3's UV map. The model is full figure at the moment, meaning it has a vulva and nipples, I will remove both of those after I've completely redone the armors for the game. The female head is now completely done and UV mapped, with all of the parts except the eyes added to the main texture for the head. I will redo the Type 3 model again for the human feet model of the ponies when get in the mood to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will try to update everyone every day, but I will not promise to do so.

Today, I have created 22 different types of ears. I only have three left to go.

I have a tumblr, but I haven't set it up yet, just made it to follow tumblrs I like. When I set it up, I will post screenshots and progress reports when I can.