My Little Pony Follower and Race Mod Updates.

Deleted2547005User

Heyo! That's me! Pitch Perfect. Rich Pitch. The such. If anyone needs me, I'm me!

Dude, I listened to you read that "shitty pony-related fic", and I just want to say that you're hilarious.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

477194_379470805506082_726876277_o.jpgWhen playing the updated My Little Pony mod when it comes out, be sure to keep your eye out for these colorful scraps of paper with zero resale value. They contain backstory for their corresponding characters, and I thought the pony profiles should be available for players to read once the mod is complete. Harder to find ones will come with exclusive designs for their specific character.

The VA roles for more characters have been filled, including multiple Fallout: Equestria characters, Vinyl Scratch, and Chrysalis.

Woo! More good news. =]

"...and with the rarity scale logic I made..."

No pun intended?

This is why we can't have nice things. >:c

Oh, sorry. I'll be careful to not take any more nice things away =/

Update time! More loveliness for you ears!

In the mod, there will be various instances of unique music playing. It is tapered to the situation and/or character it goes with. For example,

, which we intend to play if you fight her (the edited version will skip to where the video automatically begins at once you click the link).