⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

My Little Pony Follower and Race Mod Updates.

Deleted2547005User

467806_386484344804728_963634019_o.jpgParty at Applejack's house! (deviating from serious topics ftw)

All joking aside, I have finally gotten some free time to do some more work on the mod, so expect some progress reports from me soon. This incident was a setback, but I don't think my OCD would forgive me if this mod died.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow. I'm really sorry to hear that. If you guys need a break, then by all means go ahead and enjoy some time off from working on the mod. The way I see it, you are all allowed to have a life just like everyone else.

Thank you for letting us have nice things. c:

No problem. I'm really not that much of a jerk I promise. :blush:

Heyo! That's me! Pitch Perfect. Rich Pitch. The such. If anyone needs me, I'm me!

Dude, I listened to you read that "shitty pony-related fic", and I just want to say that you're hilarious.

Thanks, Jimmy Jam! I appreciate the praise. I'm like a changeling that feeds on the phrase "Good job". And variants thereof. So that really makes me feel good. By the way, not I'm not me, I'm him. The guy who was me but said he was him, and who is now as he claimed, him. He who doesn't exist anymore because of the admi'.

"...and with the rarity scale logic I made..."

No pun intended?

Aww. Did I miss tryouts for the fallout football team? I hope I got to be some of the fallout equestria characters you speak of. ... I think. I might remember you saying I'm calamity, I forget.

921769_372008292919000_1128192778_o.jpg

Now that I've just about gotten the Junkyard done (will require a bit more polish later), here's a look at the first part of the last stage of Nightmare Moon's quest, R.E.M., which will be mostly platforming. It will get progressively more and more challenging as you navigate the level and the scenery will change from being just odd too being completely insane, more to come later.

Doom, What is your guy wearing in this picture?

Just as an FYI, Alpha, my OC's full name is actually Biggs Bushel. Don't remember if I said that or not, but since it's for documentation purposes I figured I should. I'm impressed you managed to find good VA's or any VA's for that matter, can't say I was actually expecting this mod to end up having voice acting and everything when we all first got involved with this project.

You're gonna love the way you sound.

I can garrentee it.

921769_372008292919000_1128192778_o.jpg

Now that I've just about gotten the Junkyard done (will require a bit more polish later), here's a look at the first part of the last stage of Nightmare Moon's quest, R.E.M., which will be mostly platforming. It will get progressively more and more challenging as you navigate the level and the scenery will change from being just odd too being completely insane, more to come later.

Doom, What is your guy wearing in this picture?

That is the Berserker armor from Killing Floor's Steampunk DLC Pack.

Woahschibb. How do /I/ get it?

On a related note: That funking signature... It's so hype. I need it for my next hardcore furry drug rave. Source me, If you will...?

Edited by PitchPerfect