Max summon

digdeep

Hi!

The problem is I cant summon more then one, when I summon the second one, first one disappears. I know before I was able to summon all three.

Is this because before I was level 56 now Im 43 (save problem) or did mods cause this. When I use Wrye bash there is a tweak setting Max Summons (1). Can I set this to a higher number.(that tweak setting is not checked)

Im using Sanguine rose, Flaming Familiar, rise dead

some mod are made this by perk..so perhaps in previous save you already take the perk that unlocked the ability for summoning more than one. might wanna check the description about summoning mod that you use.

and remember mod that was loaded on very first bottom on your load order is taking the role if you have another mod that alter the same thing.

Edited by ebony_ivory

Load order

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
moonpath.esm
SPIKE.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
EnhancedCrafting.esp
JK Crafting Breakdown.esp
Footprints.esp
WetandCold.esp
SkyUI.esp
Bucklers-Complete.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
TwoRings.esp
VariousGuardReplacer.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Moonpath.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
Purewaters.esp
PurewatersDG.esp
PurewatersDB.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Hi!

The problem is I cant summon more then one, when I summon the second one, first one disappears. I know before I was able to summon all three.

Is this because before I was level 56 now Im 43 (save problem) or did mods cause this. When I use Wrye bash there is a tweak setting Max Summons (1). Can I set this to a higher number.(that tweak setting is not checked)

Apocalypse spell allow you to summon more than one i think, but you can use Wrye bash and tweak the .INI

@@

Hi!

Apocalypse spell allow you to summon more than one i think, but you can use Wrye bash and tweak the .INI

@@

Oh I didnt know that, I just right clicked on Ini Tweaks, and I can select number I want.

Ty!

Edited by digdeep

Well yes, I selected 6 I think, but that wasnt the effect I wanted, because now I can summon 6 Dremoras with sanguine rose, I just wanted to be able to summon Dremora, Flaming Familiar, rise dead and whatever creatures I get. in the future all at once like I did it before.

Does anybody see the perk I might be missing? (I dont see it, but I dont know all the english words 100%)

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Conjuration_%28Skyrim%29

i've chosen 2 because of the 2 i use often (playing legendary) here's the pic:

http://imgur.com/Mzm5Dpb

Summoning is set to 1 minion untill you get Twin Soul, perks allow you only to summon more far away and at best, double the duration of the spell you've casted, then with the tweaking, you can summon one more kind of if set to 2, like if you have Twin Soul.

In the future see what's happen if you have the perk and if you can tweak it even more, so far i think you will have 3 Dremora and 3 flaming familiar if set to 6

@@