Skyrim no grass what-so-ever (need urgent help)

I've tried without the lush grass/trees AND grass and grass AND ENB and all the viniliia grass with its normal densities were there...
also, yes, all games with all saves have the same problem...

this has really ruined my week, i bought this entire PC so i can play skyrim on ultra :/

I've tried without the lush grass/trees AND grass and grass AND ENB and all the viniliia grass with its normal densities were there...

also, yes, all games with all saves have the same problem...

this has really ruined my week, i bought this entire PC so i can play skyrim on ultra :/

wait, so u removed the mods and it was ok?

problem... solved..? remove again systematically to determine which is the problem, then come back and post it for others like u who find this?

if thats not what u meant, i would blame the meshes first. also its slim but ENBs require some floatpointrender variable in the inis to be set to 1.. or 0 (enb readme should say)

or go into both inis > ctrl + f > "grass" > set anything =0 to =1

if it still doesnt work, reinstall and reinstall any grass or flora related mods systematically, checking the game is still ok after every 1, 2 or 3 mods installed, etc

Edited by Ichibu

• 1 month later...

Sorry again for double posting, its been 2 months with no reply, does anyone have a fix?

again is an ini problem, I had the same problem, but edited the ini to have max grass. maybe your settings are not even there, the other option is that you downloaded a mesh that replaces the grass, said this it could be that the path is directing it to is not correct, try uninstalling (copy the data folder where all the mods are to another location) when you uninstall everything you will have to manually delete what is left over by the uninstaller. i.e. bethetsa folder, after that try playing the game, if the problem persists it could be a setting harcoded into your saved files, try removing invalid registrations, i believe the command is "clearinvalidregistrations" if that doesnt work, proceed with a new save (start from fresh) if the problem is gone, then it was one of the problems mentioned before, if so you can try reinstalling your mods by copying back the data folder, if the problem reappears then it was one of your mods.

if it was one of your mods then do what Ichibu described, if you are too lazy to try it, then that is your problem, or to bother reading his suggestion. everyone has to go through the troubleshooting hassle as sometimes is unavoidable that a mod will mess things up or that two mods will conflict creating these types of problems.