Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines Demo

Lip

Is there a Demo for the kind of old game "Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines"?

Its some Vampire game made in 2004, but I never played it :(, and I always play a demo before I try out something.

So please someone help me is there a demo for the game and can someone link me to it?

:thanks:

It is a great game, a bit sick thou, corruption, prostutution, drugs every corner... :D It shocked me after playing VtM Redemption...

If I knew that modern world would be that twisted, I would stick with the dark ages :D

Dont need to look for a demo, go get the game, if you like fallout style rpg, it is awesome... But it is pretty buggy so look for unofficial patches as well as the official patch...

Oh and if you play Malkavian, watch tv :D or stand next to the road signs :D

Guys the link were for Vampire Masquerade Redemption.

I wanted ya to link only to the Bloodlines one :(

Thanks anyway, I always use Google :), but anyone know if they found the -------Bloodlines------- demo?

Or if there even is one??

The next best thing is to visit YouTube and do a search to see all the videos of the gameplay to get a feel for what it is like.

IIRC, the official site has trailers and interviews which further details the gameplay.

LHammonds

There is no demo for Bloodlines and there never was one, although some people have been confused by the demo version of Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption. Also, if you do get this wonderful game, use only the 1.2 patch your first time through the game and then use, if you liked it, the "True Patch." Wesp simply changes too much, even in his "simple" version, for me to recommend that.

Archived