Touching The Sky

justinetroy

I killed all enemy in dark fall passage but Survive dark fall passage still not completed even I walk to the first way shrine

Touching the Sky ends when you've been to all the Wayshrines in order to obtain entrance to the Temple. There you must defeat Vyrthur and claim Auriel's Bow. All of that must be done before you get to Kindred Judgement. (Yes, it's a LONG quest.)

I killed all enemy in dark fall passage but Survive dark fall passage still not completed even I walk to the first way shrine

Touching the Sky ends when you've been to all the Wayshrines in order to obtain entrance to the Temple. There you must defeat Vyrthur and claim Auriel's Bow. All of that must be done before you get to Kindred Judgement. (Yes, it's a LONG quest.)

maybe i need to finish the main quest first before the dlc's

maybe i need to finish the main quest first before the dlc's

I can guarantee that isn't so. The main quest is one of the last I finish and I finish it (when I finish it) after the DLCs.