Thank you MOD community & NEXUS

xmacrosx

I gotta stop checking the Nexus. I'm almost up to 200 active mods, half HD mods and Project ENB running and even though it doesn't seem to give my comp trouble I'm just asking for mod conflicts. I try to check the nexus everyday (like an addiction) and can't help but download another mod or two everytime. I've delved into modding a little with the CK and created a few mods which are just homes/display areas. I've even started to get into taking screenshots since I've updated my rig to handle all the latest, and tend to spend more time in game taking screenshots than doing the danged quests. Because of this addiction I've purchased a lifetime membership on the Nexus and have even donated to a few of the MOD authors here that obviously should be getting paid for all the time and effort they're putting into modding for free. I think I need to start a support group for others like me....and I know your out there!

In reality I just wanted to post on here about how appreciative I am for everything everyone does on here. The Nexus and obviously Skyrim is pretty much the only reason I game anymore and I will continue doing so as long as this community stays as it is. I also want to thank the Nexus team here for the hard work they've put into the nexus sites, forums and NMM (which makes handling hundreds of mods do-able!).

BTW I'm also guilty of spending more time here than I am actually playing the DANG GAME!

Mac

I think a lot of us are guilty of spending more time downloading and installing mods then actually playing the game! XD

Some nights I'll spend 4 hours making sure my mods all work then I'll realize it's late and go to sleep instead of playing the game.

I think a lot of us are guilty of spending more time downloading and installing mods then actually playing the game! XD

Some nights I'll spend 4 hours making sure my mods all work then I'll realize it's late and go to sleep instead of playing the game.

Good to see I'm not the only one! haha

At least you make the sane choice and decide to sleep. I decide to stay up because I want to play so bad :(

I quickly learned that if I start playing after fixing the game, I don't stop till 7am. That didn't work out so well.