Merging several 'hair' ESMs - Not sure how to

ArtMurder

First off, this is a personal project, not for a mod. I want to fuse the to apachi skyhair ESMs and the like 8 you get from the oblivion hair pack ESMs, I also want to make it so that all of the hairs are NOT gender specific. (I like my boys to have girly hair sometimes, so sue me)

Can someone please explain to me what kind of process I will have to undertake for this?

Manualy merge them in the CK the same as you would armor or weapon mods. Convert the ones you want to merge to an esp and open all of them at the same time and make duplicates of the various entries and make sure various parts are connected. once fully merged make it an esm. It will be tedious but not really hard to do.

Same process as armor like in my tutorial except with hairs and races.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/605633-linking-an-armor-mod-to-another-mod-without-esp-or-esm-master-tip-for-beginners/page__view__findpost__p__4826964

As for the female hairs for males you add them to the race in the male section as well as female, they may not fit correctly though because the male and female base head mesh is not the same size and shape. So putting a male hair on a female could have gaps between the hair mesh and the head and female hairs on a male could be embedded inside the head where a braid might pop out of his temple or ear.

Manualy merge them in the CK the same as you would armor or weapon mods. Convert the ones you want to merge to an esp and open all of them at the same time and make duplicates of the various entries and make sure various parts are connected. once fully merged make it an esm. It will be tedious but not really hard to do.

Same process as armor like in my tutorial except with hairs and races.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/605633-linking-an-armor-mod-to-another-mod-without-esp-or-esm-master-tip-for-beginners/page__view__findpost__p__4826964

As for the female hairs for males you add them to the race in the male section as well as female, they may not fit correctly though because the male and female base head mesh is not the same size and shape. So putting a male hair on a female could have gaps between the hair mesh and the head and female hairs on a male could be embedded inside the head where a braid might pop out of his temple or ear.

Alright, thanks so much!

And in my experience, some of them work, some of them don't, so some that work is better then none. =D