Skyrim Redone + ASIS + Duke Patricks mod? To difficult?

ArtMurder

Alright, I'm using several modules from SkyRem, the main, races, standing stones, and enemy scaling, in addition to Duke Patrick's combat mod, combined with ASIS. ANd Frostfall and RND just for fun.

I also threw in things like UFO, convenient horses, dragon souls to perks, and immersive weapons/armors/npcs/animals.

So far, this is probably one of the more 'complicated' builds I've made, since I'm also using things like Automatic Variants and and SkyTEST.

I ran BOSS< and it spat out a warning that ASIS is unstable with SkyRe, and I'd like to ask what I can do to make it more stable, upon google this question I came across a lot of people saying ASIS + SkyRe made the game way to hard (and I threw in Duke Patricks mod) THough I disabled SkyRe's combat module and AI, so I figured I won't have to worry about it being TOO hard, or to many conflicts? Or this ASIS warning like the SkyRe BOSS warning, in that it's just always going to be there no matter what I do?

doesn't duke's edit the perks as part of how it works. perhaps you should junk skyre, use duke+empowered magic(+spell packs)+stealth skills rebalanced, and maybe even aura doomstones instead.

I tried this, skyrim just basically isn't playable without SkyRe in my opinion, the vanilla perks are all either boring and overpowered and boring and useless. I am having an error with Duke Patricks mod that pops up about every half second when It ry to play my game, so I'm realizing they aren't playing nice.

I really don't know what to do, I really like the Duke Patricks mod, but Sky-Re les Skyrim just gets mind numbingly boring after about 50 game hours. I even tried empowered magic and a stealth skills mod and even a couple enchanting mods, but all of them combined don't even come close to SkyRe.

How hard would it be to create a patch for the two myself?

skyre just let's you meta game your heart out, since you like it so much you should build your mods around it. no point trying to force yourself to do something that'll just make you have less fun.

you could chuck skyre for just one play through, add immersive creatures, high level enemies and deadly dragons/monsters, to beef things up, too. dfb random encounters looks cool. gonna try that on my next go. so many other mods.

or, why don't you just try and hax a patch with tes5edit yourself and see what happens.

You could try doing up a patch yourself in the CK by removing bits that are conflicting from one or the other. Though you wont be able to upload it you could still use it yourself and maybe offer it to one or both of the mod makers to maybe add a patch themselves. Use tes5edit to find the conflicts and the CK to resolve them by maybe incorporating a feature from one mod into the other then removing the extra. Not really difficult to do once you figure out what changes are done and how as well as decide what mod will retain what feature or include the changes from the other mod.