Adoption Script Bat files

YorYenrac

There are faction files to make to make an NPC marriable through the console. What would be the factions added and/or removed to make an NPC child adoptable?

I wanted to adopt Aventus, the Dark Brotherhood kid, but he is normally unadoptable. I found a MOD, "Adopt Aventus," but that just overwrites Samual with an Aventus clone and leaves the original Aventus sitting in the other room. I want to adopt the original Aventus; using the console if need be.

You need to add him to the adoption faction for that to be possible, I did find out the codes for that a few weeks ago, but I can't find them presently. I did manage to adopt a kid that i shoulden't have been able to adopt, so it is possible.

• 4 years later...

hello, im new to this whole " bat" thing but i was wondering the same thing, how to "bat" a child for adoption/adopted or at least for them to become a recognized family members, i adopt 6 the normal way but use the kids are alright mod which brings more children in the world, then i "bat' or spell them as a follwer n use my home is your home, but i want the " what am i going to do" speach gone n thanks momma when i talk to them for them to act like the adoptive kids speaches ect , i assign to all myu houses nhusbands lol lol ..if you or some one could write the code so i can copy n paste it into the note pad .txt i b appreciatative!!!!!