Looking into a custom Sager Laptop

My old Samsung R580 laptop is worn out and I have been looking into replacing it. Been great to me, bought it when they first came out and had a I5 processor. But 4 (Maybe 5?) years later and the screens got a decent sized dead spot on it.

After looking into customized laptops I came across some bases that I liked the options available for them. One that stands out in my mind is a Sager NP6350. http://www.powernotebooks.com/configure.php?special=1383

The options I am leaning heavily towards are as follows:

Processor: I7 3630 (2.4 GHz - 3.4GHz)

Thermal Compound: DiamondTC

RAM: 16 gb (2x8)

Primary HD: 240gb Intel 520SSD

2nd HD: 750gb Sata2 (7200rpm)

Optical drive: 6x Bluray/8x Multi

Wireless Network: Integrated LAN/Bluetooth (stock option)

Any other option is selected as None or similar response.

Any thoughts on how it would perform or if it will be reliable? Also, the standard graphics card is a NVIDIA GTX 660M

I guess my only concern is in the hard drive category and processor. I am not trying to build the ultimate machine by any means, but I want to have something that will perform well and the price is great (I feel), my current configuration ends up at almost $1500 but with cash pay I could get it for $1450. Thank you

It looks good, but you can save some money by getting the crucial m4 instead of the intel ssd

I did my best to compare the two and found that apperantly the Intel SSD's have a read/write of 550/520 MBs while the Crucial M4 is 500/260 MBs. I know I could save a few bucks but I am not sure if the difference in read/write speed will affect me so I planned on one that advertised higher numbers. If a lower write speed will cause very little to no impact I may very well go with an M4.

Looks fine to me. Don't know what your concerns would be with the hard drive though lol.

The concern is just because I don't know much about how computers actually work and I have no idea what would be the better choices I guess. But if it seems like an OK build then I'll very likely go with it and see how it performs.

Thanks for your inputs.