big problem

upia

well i recently bought bloodmoon and tribunal, and installed them, i was playing on the game hapilly, decided to save, but when i did it froze, and since then it hasnt worked it just keeps crashing, so i decided to uninstall, but it says that the uninstaller is missing, or setup. something.

Can anyone help, i am missing morrowind already. :(

It won't uninstall? :huh: That's odd. Try deleting the "Bethesda Softworks" folder from C:\Program Files\ manually yourself. Empty the recycle bin just to make sure then try installing it again... might work.

thanks i was going to try that just, but i will have to wait untill i have finished defragging(never done it before on my new pc) (and i 'm on my older one now).

all working fine now, the thing that was missing was setup.ilg, i just deleted bethesda out of the program files, then cleaned the registry.

well see you in a few years when ive finished playing morrowind

It won't uninstall? :huh: That's odd. Try deleting the "Bethesda Softworks" folder from C:\Program Files\ manually yourself. Empty the recycle bin just to make sure then try installing it again... might work.

that wont work because the pc still has morrowind on its registry and it wont count as a full uninstall so when u place the cdr it will promt asking if u will play the game not to install it

and if your uninstaller is missing you can try to find it on the morrowind cd and drag it over to the right file directory

that wont work because the pc still has morrowind on its registry and it wont count as a full uninstall so when u place the cdr it will promt asking if u will play the game not to install it

and if your uninstaller is missing you can try to find it on the morrowind cd and drag it over to the right file directory

you also shouldnt do that for another reason but i cant remember why :bleh: it was something about you can delete files that oter programs need or something. and as _it_ said its still in the registry but thats not hard to fix

If youre running XP, you can click on a program icon on desktop and hit delete, it should say "Delete or go to program manager" or something...If you go the manager thing it shows all programs you have and you can uninstall them from there. I have no clue if that would help you out, but it does for me sometimes.

Archived