So.....I guess Skyrim is over (No Thalmor/High King-Queen DLC aka Prop

ShannonRutherford

-er Ending)

It saddens me to see that such a fantastic video game will not get a final ''season''. I forgive Bethesda for all those silly bugs which some of them i even managed to fix actually some where really funny and others were really frustrating and irritating but i can't forgive for giving up on Skyrim. Everyday i check to see news on 4th dlc and nothing, that douche Pete on twitter doesn't say anything, as Esbern said ''It's quiet for now Dragonborn'', or forever......

All those characters that i was preparing for the GRAND FINALE with Thalmor/High King-Queen DLC i guess it won't be happening after all. Such a shame....

I hope that im wrong, i really really do but for now i guess unninstall is inevitable.

Edited by ShannonRutherford

That's been swirling around for ages. A few people already got caught by false proof a few weeks before april. I'm pretty sure it is going to be in Stros M'Kai, too much is pointing towards it at this stage.

You can forget about the Thalmor. They are to big of a plot to be resolved in a DLC. They will be the focus of the next game.

As for the High King I doubt it would be a DLC as it forces people to do the Civil War questline to get there money's worth. And it makes it even harder for Bethesda to in later games set up the lore that follows everything any player character in the past games can do that is not the main questline.

Even if there are more DLC these were never on the table and never were gonna be. You have only yourself to blame for unreal expectations.

Edited by The7Sins

You may get some of what you want. If the next DLC is in Orsinium (which I think it likely will be), you can bet it'll be all about Thalmor intrigue and not just about the old Orcs versus Redguard dispute. The thing is, the Redguards are on the front lines of the conflict with the Thalmor and the Orcs stand probably the best chance of making life complicated for the Redguards. What do you think is going to happen? Of course, the Thalmor are going to instigate it (if this game gets any decent writing for a change, that is).

You can forget about the Thalmor. They are to big of a plot to be resolved in a DLC. They will be the focus of the next game.

As for the High King I doubt it would be a DLC as it forces people to do the Civil War questline to get there money's worth. And it makes it even harder for Bethesda to in later games set up the lore that follows everything any player character in the past games can do that is not the main questline.

Even if there are more DLC these were never on the table and never were gonna be. You have only yourself to blame for unreal expectations.

Who says to forget, it's very very easy to make canon make a Stormcloaks victorius and Ulfric or Last Dragonborn High King/Queen of Skyrim, problem solved.

Civil War is very fast and sort of short and very fun storyline especially endings + for Dragonborn quest to start u must first complete few middle-long quests to begin fyi.

Im still getting my hopes up, than what's the point of teasing the war with Thalmor, Galmar & Tullius's words at the end of civil war if u are not gonna be involved in it, makes Skyrim very stupid when it comes to storytelling.

You may get some of what you want. If the next DLC is in Orsinium (which I think it likely will be), you can bet it'll be all about Thalmor intrigue and not just about the old Orcs versus Redguard dispute. The thing is, the Redguards are on the front lines of the conflict with the Thalmor and the Orcs stand probably the best chance of making life complicated for the Redguards. What do you think is going to happen? Of course, the Thalmor are going to instigate it (if this game gets any decent writing for a change, that is).

I doubt that it will be about Orcs cuz they're like some wild tribes, they are living in their own separate world in Skyrim they are pointless.