4 Questions about Oblivion...Feeling Kinda Dumb Right Now lol

Kyrenjai

1. My 3 Companions and every NPC I recently interacted with are glowing now??

2. How do I get Companion Vilja to 'unhome"?.I want to move to another home but I can't get her to bring up the right dialogue....make this your home

3. In the Babs Body Replacer Mod...in the Babs Shop...what is the Armor the saleswomen (straight ahead of you as you enter the Shop) wearing?

4. Vilja has a list of other companions that she knows...I'd like to know the names of the others, plz but can't bring the list up cuz she has aldry met Neekosh and Sonia

Thnx to any of you who have these answers.

1. I'm not certain, but it could be something you've added that gives everyone an enchantment. In the past I've used the console to give some of the travelling NPCs enchanted rings (usually either shield or the Ring of the Iron Fist). Afterwards they would glow (especially evident because they travel at night). I use No persistant enchantment glow fix myself, but I suggest you try to find out which mod you are using that adds the glow (if the glow is in fact coming from an enchantment and not some other cause).

2. From Vilja's 'About this place' menu select 'This is our new home'. You need to be in an interior when you bring up her menu or it won't be there.

3. Don't use the mod so no idea.

4. They are listed in her menu ('Lets just talk for a little while' then 'About my other companion'). They are also listed in the Vilja manual (the file name is Vija_Manual.html that came with your download). Here's a quote from that manual:

The specific companions she can recognize by name so far are: Fergus, Ruin (works only partially as this mod is using a different dialog-setup), Neeshka, Rhianna, Arren, Stoker Wolff, Viconia, Saerileth, Sonia, Valeria, Vincente, Ramy, CM Partner Valtierro and the Adoring Fan, Mazoga and Eyja (works with both modded versions of them and the original npcs).

You really should read the manual. Emma did an excellent job documenting all of Vilja's features (in fact I don't think you would even find out about some of them without reading the manual). It uses the same format as web pages, so navigating to the part you want is dead simple ... just click the hyperlink at the top of the page.