[Archival] Ammo Counter Display Framework?

ZxAsriel

[CONTENT DELETED]

---------------------

forget I said this, just fukkin' remove it., yeah, fukking nuke the fukking post. What I said was fukkin' stupid. Why do I ever fukkin' bother? Especially when Development Teams for huge mods don't even run background checks on their mod authors (thefrontier*coughcough) - consider those bygones forgotten. FOR GOTTEN.

Edited by ZxAsriel

I noticed for an unexplained reason the nexus mod Ammo Counter Display Framework was hidden from nexus.

I was wondering if someone has a .7ZIP of the Ammo Counter Display Framework mod, it had so much potential and looked so cool, and I just wanna reinstall it.

Getting a mod or any other file from someone other than the original author is considered piracy and would result in a ban from Nexus Mods. This is covered in the Terms and Policies.

f

I noticed for an unexplained reason the nexus mod Ammo Counter Display Framework was hidden from nexus.

I was wondering if someone has a .7ZIP of the Ammo Counter Display Framework mod, it had so much potential and looked so cool, and I just wanna reinstall it.

Getting a mod or any other file from someone other than the original author is considered piracy and would result in a ban from Nexus Mods. This is covered in the Terms and Policies.

forget I said anything then. I just wanted to archive it.