Mod Request: Make netrunner clothing Outfits instead of Inner Torso

Denimjo

A mod like this would be ideal to hide the absolutely atrocious looking clothing clash that my Vs have to wear in the early game. Even if it's just one of the low level ones you can find early game I would greatly appreciate having the option to use an outfit that is not bandages or Arasaka suits.

Would be fairly nice to have, for sure if that were possible to use it as a type of ballistic bodysuit underneath it all, since Netrunners would seem the type that would benefit from a bit more protection from the underarmour for sure.

Wouldn't think it could replace the mesh of the diving suit since that removes your hair due to adding the diving helmet. Not sure how it may conflict on replacing the bandages due to them being added in cutscenes and such. May be the same for the Militech Suit. But I'd be up to see that mod being worked out for sure.

I'll look into the tools CDPR provided and look up some guides on mesh replacers to test things on my end, though I'm sure someone a lot more familiar with them could do a much better job.