Vampire help

Jaflarion

hey i already searched on "Vampire" but i couldn't find the question which is think is odd :S

but here comes... i got the Vampire desiease in the main quest so i cant talk with the quest NPC :S how can i get normal again? i have already turned into a vampire so i could use some help.. i would specially like a command if that excists

Well, it WOULD have been easier if you had just cured yourself of it before it got worse, but I think there is a cure... I'm not sure.

In the second book of the "Vampires Of Vvanderfall (sp?)" it mentions Maar Gan's temple to the source of a lot of vampires that arn't any more. So... I'm not sure, check Maar Gan's Temple out, see what happens when you pray at it's rock and stuff.. and see what you can find out.

As far as I know, you're pretty much screwed if you didn't cure yourself of the common disease BEFORE it changed you.

EDIT:

If you don't already know. You have to have some Speechcraft skill to pray at the Maar Gan rock. You need to taunt the Daedric person-thingy into attacking you before you can pray there.

... <_< and be sure to kill it.

hey i already searched on "Vampire" but i couldn't find the question which is think is odd

And for future reference, when you search try changing the time frame in the search options.... the default is set at 30 days and newer, and won't find any topics older than that.

AFAIK all vampires are clan members, even the 'rogues' like Marara and Merta belong to a clan (Berne I think).

The only problem could be that you kill your quest prospects before you become a vampire. Worst is if you do the temple quest to clear Galom Daeus and then become a member of Clan Berne. You will have lost the guy who gives you quests. PC players can however resurrect him I believe.

There are still seven miscellaneous vampiric quests you can do as well as the quest to be cured.

It is more likely that those vampires are either not actually clanless or do not have the ability to infect the PC. It takes quite a bit of work and some impressive scripting to create a new vampire clan (and yes, this can only be done via scripting), and just as much to create a clanless vampire that can infect the PC.

It is more likely that those vampires are either not actually clanless or do not have the ability to infect the PC. It takes quite a bit of work and some impressive scripting to create a new vampire clan (and yes, this can only be done via scripting), and just as much to create a clanless vampire that can infect the PC.

i got infected by a vampire a wile back but when i looked over at my stats i didnt see a added faction/clan so when you are infected how can you join a clan ?

Archived