[Modeling/textures] Help with cigarette-models, pleeeease

GodofAlcohol

Thats pretty cool. Once you get the cigar finished could I use this in the Fallout: Sin City project? The Cigars would be great for the mob. The mod has lots of dark places and a glowing and smoking cigaret would be very cool.

almost done...just needs some fine tuning

Once you get the cigar finished could I use this in the Fallout: Sin City project?

i'd be more than happy, as long as GodofAlochol is fine with that. at the moment the cigar is just sort of sticking out of you face, since its so much larger than the cigarettes, but ive also added a cigarello that doesnt look too bad. im going to try and see if i can attach a facial animation to the cigar and if not, maybe ill just have to squish the end and do the best i can.

One thing that would suck is if you were in the metro, and had a cigarette lit, then a ghoul sees it and bites your eyes out...

i guess for realisms sake the cigarettes should lower your stealthiness

GoA i sent you a pm with the beta ;)

neunen

i took a long lunch break today and made a retex of the cigarette packs and cartons, which we could include if you're happy with the design. i'm also open to suggestions about changing it.

im also open to suggestions about the brand name, i was trying to think of 50s propaganda-esque names and the only two i could come up with were "Sweet Victorys" and "Liberty Smooths"...

i took a long lunch break today and made a retex of the cigarette packs and cartons, which we could include if you're happy with the design. i'm also open to suggestions about changing it.

im also open to suggestions about the brand name, i was trying to think of 50s propaganda-esque names and the only two i could come up with were "Sweet Victorys" and "Liberty Smooths"...

How about "Nuclear Superkings" or "Atomic State" for non-propaganda brands? :D

Hey, I read the pm and downloaded the beta, but I won't come to anything productive till the weekend (I've got a student-project running, that's very time consuming).

I'll report back at the weekend ;)

So allowing other members to use the model is your decision, neunen ;)

Basically if you want to use my mods, feel free to do it.

When I've integrated neunen's models, we have to check for license stuff and will post it at the description, I think.

thats cool, the time i get to spend on stuff is somewhat random, so if i get a chance ill try to do some more refining. .and ive got a model of a pipe on the way :)

thanks Baelkin, i definitely like the word 'atomic'..hmm ill have to try out some stuff visually

Archived