console commands return error everytime

den050355

Hi everyone I am new to the forum. My problem is when I enter the console I receive an error that player not found I have search Google for three days and have found nothing has worked. The console opens and even the help pulls up several lines but will not let me add anything without returning either player not found or missing parameter. I am on a new HP dual core 3 gig of ram windows 8 legal copy of fnv with nvse installed correctly getnvseversion pulls up nvse v2. I thank you in advance

Specifically what commands are you trying to use? If you are using the additem command or setquest you may find the the formID is different in game, i.e instead of being say 0A0000B0 it could be FF0000B0. The game likes putting stuff in the FF block.

thank you but even then when I enter PlayerAddItem 00004333 1 it returned a error player not found I have not seen this problem in my searches seems no one has had this problem I am wondering if windows 8 is the problem. the game plays great but this problem is annoying thanks

It is very likely you wont hear from them lol. They've never replied to me in all my protests to have thie stupid magic threshold fixed lmao