Problem w/ continuing main quest

rav27341

Hi all, I have started a new game of NV recently and have just finished the "back in the saddle" portion of the main quest. Problem is I know you are supposed to be given the quest "they went that-a-way" but even after talking to litterally everyone capable of talking in Goodsprings, human and otherwise, still no dice. Any ideas on whats wrong or what I can do? Thanks in advance!

Edited by rav27341

If I remember correctly, you need to go to Primm and talk to a few people there.

If I remember correctly, you need to go to Primm and talk to a few people there.

If my memory serves correctly I believe youre told by someone in Goodsprings that your attackers were going to or towards Primm or some such. I've been to Primm but no luck there I'm afraid. The problem is I cant get a single npc in Goodsprings to tell me which way the bad guys were headed which would start the next leg of the main questline. The only quests I have at all are the dlc quests and a couple from a mod or two.

Edited by rav27341

If you've spoken to Doc Mitchell, Sunny Smiles, Trudy and Victor then something has gone bad. You could possibly try triggering the quest by rescuing Beagle, which basically the first part of that quest anyway. Usually you get given the quest after leaving Doc Mitchell's, but if you're adamant that you talked to everyone i'd be looking for something conflicting/wrong with your mods in FNVedit or perhaps trying a new game.