Skyrim nexus site (and only skyrim) very very slow

RegM

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US East here. The site has been almost inoperable as of the past couple days. Where it would normally take 5 minutes to get my daily Nexusing out of the way it is now taking 30+ minutes and I am not looking at nearly as much as I usually do.

• 1 month later...
This has been happening to me for at least a month now. In fact it is happening right now. I've yet to have a flawless nexusing session in the past 4 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I can second this, and that it's been going on for a while. Just now it took ages to even get to the download page of NMM. The result of refreshing a page is a toss-up between a "not responding"-answer from the server, a page without any html-formatting(?) or the actual page. I guess it must be hard to pinpoint the problem!

Same issue, but on a much bigger scale: it takes at least 5 minutes to load a page, and when it does, not of the images will render. When trying to browse tabs on a mod's page, it will spin it's wheels indefinitely. This has only been going on since this morning, May 23, 2013. It worked fine last night when I was updating mods, so sometime between 2:30 A.M. - 10:30 A.M. (EST) the issue started. If it helps, I run off the eastern U.S. servers.

Also, seems like it may be a related issue as to what happened to me in March... http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/955662-servers-super-slow-to-respond/&do=findComment&comment=7708794

Would be nice to get an update from the admins, just so we know they recognize the issue!