X-Buster Weapon Request

Tekmon

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4766/xpw8.jpg

Hello Nexus fourms, I have a weapon request. Mega man X's X-Buster (Mega Buster Mark II).

I have ideas on how it could work, The weapon would be like the power fist, as that become part of your hand. I would have Infinite ammo, and it would fire yellow oval shaped energy shots.

I'm not sure if charging up the weapon would be possible, but this would be a cool weapon to have in the game.

Just a Suggestion ^^.

modelling wise it should be possible. mesh should be pretty easy made. for the animation... maybe handgun setting and let the mesh overlap the right hand. adjustments for the left hand while aiming should be done though. for the recoil/force feedback i'm not sure, i'm not a modder :|

for the infinite ammo part: nah, only if you want goditems :| for the peeps who appreciate realism theres always the two laser-ammunition though, huh?

optional: normal shot 1 laserammo, charge shot up to 5 depending on charge level.

PS: this weaponmod would be one nice addon for the Cybernetic-Project.

PPS: OH OH! if this get's done, I CAN HAZ SAMUS' CHOZO POWUR SOOT RESKIN 4 TEH POWUR ARMOR PLZ? :D

modelling wise it should be possible. mesh should be pretty easy made. for the animation... maybe handgun setting and let the mesh overlap the right hand. adjustments for the left hand while aiming should be done though. for the recoil/force feedback i'm not sure, i'm not a modder :|

for the infinite ammo part: nah, only if you want goditems :| for the peeps who appreciate realism theres always the two laser-ammunition though, huh?

optional: normal shot 1 laserammo, charge shot up to 5 depending on charge level.

PS: this weaponmod would be one nice addon for the Cybernetic-Project.

PPS: OH OH! if this get's done, I CAN HAZ SAMUS' CHOZO POWUR SOOT RESKIN 4 TEH POWUR ARMOR PLZ? :D

I see, infinite ammo would be like a god item then.

But what kind of ammo should it take then?

X's gun has 3 different charge levels.

1 - Normal - Fires a simple Yellow energy shot. Ammo - 1

2 - Charge level 1 - Fires a green energy shot, bigger then the first. Ammo - 2

3 - Charge level 2 - Fires a Round Blue Shot, Bigger then the Second. Ammo - 5

That's my perspective On it, I think it should take the energy cells.

If it where to be reskined, it wouldn't really look like samus' gun... its thinner.

If it where to be reskined, it wouldn't really look like samus' gun... its thinner.

IIRC, there are two diferent ammo for lasertype weapons, so choose one... or both ¯\(°_o)/¯

OT: the Chozo Powersuit part was more or less a joke :V but thinking about it... just reducing two axes should do the scaling oO

would it match a reskin of the Power Armor? :D

IIRC, there are two diferent ammo for lasertype weapons, so choose one... or both ¯\(°_o)/¯

OT: the Chozo Powersuit part was more or less a joke :V but thinking about it... just reducing two axes should do the scaling oO

I chose energy cells, not micro fusion cells.

Lol, I could see this in fallout 3 fighting super mutants

Super mutant: Ah ha, there you are *Pulls out super sledge hammer and charges at Tekmon*

Tekmon (me): I have a present from my favorite Maverick Hunter *Chrages it up, dodging the super sledge, enters vats, and fires at his head, gets a critical hit, and the mutant's head files off* I win ^^l

I chose energy cells, not micro fusion cells.

Lol, I could see this in fallout 3 fighting super mutants

Super mutant: Ah ha, there you are *Pulls out super sledge hammer and charges at Tekmon*

Tekmon (me): I have a present from my favorite Maverick Hunter *Chrages it up, dodging the super sledge, enters vats, and fires at his head, gets a critical hit, and the mutant's head files off* I win ^^l

Well, in other words, BUMP!!!! (Really wants X's Gun)

Archived