YOUR WORKS OF ART

Lady Azura

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually spent most of my middle school years, all my high school years, and 2 years of college drawing and painting lol. But it seems its almost all been for nothing, all i got out of the 2 years of college was a hefty hefty dept and no knowledge I didnt already have. Havent quite lost my touch yet though it seems lol

I actually spent most of my middle school years, all my high school years, and 2 years of college drawing and painting lol. But it seems its almost all been for nothing, all i got out of the 2 years of college was a hefty hefty dept and no knowledge I didnt already have. Havent quite lost my touch yet though it seems lol

Amazing drawings :closedeyes:

Do you also have a deviant art profile ? I'd like to see more of your work ;)

Amazing drawings :closedeyes:

Do you also have a deviant art profile ? I'd like to see more of your work ;)

Sorry no I dont have a profile. I will say, that when I get back to my place im going to take new pictures of all my work and let you guys them. All my work is at my place and Im currently staying at my dads place until he gets back inot town.

I did howver find these on my thumbdrive, once again there sort of small in file size because I had to conserve space. But ill be taking fresh photos of all my work soon :)

Heres a few more though

Rough concept sketch

EDIT: Sorry tried to upload another but it exceeded the size. Ill try and put it on photobucket and post a link

EDIT: Hey good news I forgot I had few stashed in my photobucket account too.

Some are old peices and a couple were some new ones I was working on.

Hope ya guys like em :)

Links available here

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n59/Baa...ent=Picture.jpg

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n59/Baa...nt=DSC01170.jpg

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n59/Baa...nt=DSC01169.jpg

Speaking of Photobucket, I need to delete a lot of clutter lol.

There are so many extraordinary pieces here! What a great place to have so many talents showcased. Kudos to Lady Azura for starting this thread and to all those who have shared their gifts with us! :thumbsup:

There are so many extraordinary pieces here! What a great place to have so many talents showcased. Kudos to Lady Azura for starting this thread and to all those who have shared their gifts with us! :thumbsup:

I couldnt agree more :)

I had no idea this whole section was even here until I stumbled across it, since then its become my favorite section :)

Thanks to you Lady Azura!

@sniperwhere

Yes after it was brought up yesterday I am currently working on contructing a profile on Deviant Art, though I cant post any of my work on there yet until I get back to my house (I am currently at my dads place keeping an eye on things unil he gets back from Kentucky) As for my artwork, I wanna take new pcitures of all of it, and submit cleaner, higher quality photos of it all (larger file sizes too) before I post it all on Deviant Art. I hear what your saying about an art related career, but I dont think it'll happen for me lol. Im property of USMC and leave for boot camp January 2010

From their Ill be serving 4 years of active and 4 years of reserve :)

Oooo-Raah!

I'll start with something old. I don't have anything of my new art on the comp since I lack a scaner :( . Hopefully I can afford an "USB Pen" quite soon so I

can start with drawing straight in PS. :happy:

http://amekii.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=33928933

Actually, now when I think on it, most of my old can be found on the site.