Tavern Help

pitchforked

So, I've created a new tavern and placed it into Skyrim and had no problems. I could find it, the map registered it, could fast travel, and I could enter it and wander about. Then I started to add a Bar Keep and Wench. I could get the dialogue to pop up to rent a room from the barkeep but I couldn't get the actual process to take place... confused? What I mean is they never exchanged money for the service, and the service never rendered (bed still showed owned). So, I watch video showing me how to make the merchant chest, and the factions. I put all those into place. Now my bar keep and wench do not appear in the tavern and random dead bodies piles up at the door. What the heck am I doing wrong here?

I made a custom little inn just fine actually, did you set the reference for the bed they'll rent and add the inkeeper to the right factions for renting it? I followed the instructions in this video here

and the only little issue I have is that it takes a couple of seconds for the inkeeper to show you the bed, but the ownership changes fine. Hope the video helps! Edited by Jokerine