Can somebody identify the reload anim used in here?

broccolimonster

I saw this video that showcases the ranged weapon from the frontier. Partcularly, I want to know tha reload anim used on the Jim's Sterling revolver. Pretty interesting that it replaces the cylinder altogether instead of loading the bullets.

Here's the video. Time stamp @4:04

https://youtu.be/98XMUxjCw34?t=244

I am planning to use that anim for a weapon mod. I hope someone could help me identify this. Thanks in advance!

PS: I don't have the frontier installed, my computer can't handle it and no spare space on my hard drive that's why I can't open the mod to check it for myself.

It must be a custom animation, possibly the person in this video has an animation replacer that replaces the .357 revolver reload or the Frontier was somehow able to implement additional reload animations for their weapons. I don't have the Frontier installed atm either but I can re-download and take a look after work.

It must be a custom animation, possibly the person in this video has an animation replacer that replaces the .357 revolver reload or the Frontier was somehow able to implement additional reload animations for their weapons. I don't have the Frontier installed atm either but I can re-download and take a look after work.

Thanks for taking the time checking it for me. Appreciate it a lot! Looking forward to the info on that

• 2 weeks later...

have you checked to see if its the vanilla speed loader reload from new vegas?

I have the suspicion that the cylinder mesh is set up as the speedloader/casings that's why the anim makes it look like it's being detached from the gun. But I have no way to confirm it since I don't have the frontier installed because of the reasons stated on the first post. I am hoping someone could provide the reload info and mesh info of Jim's Sterling for me.

EDIT: I figured it out. It's not the anim but the way the cylinder is set up in the nif. I just applied my hypothesis and without even downloading the whole frontier mod just to check and to confirm. Thanks for your replies!

Edited by broccolimonster