Perfect Home,Too Much Storage or clutter, No problem.

JoeHerig

I have been in and out of Homes for my girl because of too many storage container's or clutter.

There were thing's in my way I didn't need. I got tired of moving from home to home so I googled the command codes and found disable. Ah yeah. I found the perfect house mod now and yes there were

thing's I didn't need like way extra storage container's, door's, furniture and other stuff. Soo..I used the disable command and went through and removed/remodeled item's, container's, and furniture that I didn't need or use. WHY am I bothering to write this, as I know you all may know this already? Because it made finding the perfect house with a little extra or too much storage, clutter or Item's not a problem. Using disable to remove what you don't need or want. It turned a nice, over cluttered home into a nice and perfect storage home with my amount of needed storage. Sorry peep's..I thought it was pretty cool once I figured it out. But..sigh..yeah I'm a noobie. :ermm: Also you can loot item's from mod homes too and keep them when you remove the mod. So I download house mod's with a lot of storage n clutter and use my disable/remodel technique lol. Makes them perfect for me, my girl.

So cool. Yep..Ima newbie. ;D I do have one serious question. Is there a any code, to add item's like storage container's, Jukebox's etc, to a mod home. I mean like player.additem codes...

Please cut me some slack..I am new and trying to learn, the GECK hates me so I have to settle for pre-made mod's. I don't mind either. Thanks tolborg for the awesome house mod. I endorsed ya.

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/15187 Great Vault Home Mod by tolborg :cool: Lexi says TY.