Female Characters Only Stuck in Mannaquin? pose!

JadeDruid

HELP!

I have scoured my mods to see what could be causing this, but can't find a thing! I have even disabled my bodymesh mods to no avail.

I loaded a quicksave I always keep that starts just after exiting Helgen. And I went to the showracemenu to edit my character and she was stuck facing forward, arms out at the sides like a mannaquin! I cannot rotate her or anything.

When I slide to male there is no problem, the hands are bound in front and he moves. But slide back to female, and PROBLEM.

I exited the racemenu and tried raising my hands and nothing, and I went into 3rd person and my character just glide/slides along instead of walking.

Please help me! I am going to keep troubleshooting on my own, but this seems to be something bugged out of control. I will get some screens in a bit.

• 1 month later...

I had that same issue. What I did was I opened FNISForUsers and clicked update FNIS Behavior. If you remove an animation mod, or install one, you have to update FNISForUsers program every time or otherwise it will still give you that issue.

• 3 months later...