Cyborgs+ Ninjas+ HAPPY

SaintJames420

You know it's kinda weird that in all of the wasteland that no one has merged these two yet.

DISCLAIMER: NOT MY ARTWORK YOU WOULD STILL HAVE TO GET THE ORIGINAL ARTIST'S PERMISSON TO USE IN ANY MOD.

(I think...Just trying to be polite.)

Uploaded pic is what "I" would have in mind.

Still learning to use nif and blender. But any help or advice would be aappreciated.

THanks.

Well, I for one think that there is simply not enough Cyborgs and Androids in the game.

I think it would be great to have a mod that put more cyborg stuff in the game. The one Perk is kinda weak and it is also kinda weak that you just choose this perk and there is no story surrounding it. It would be great if there were numerous quests surrounding numerous possible cyborg perks.

Some ideas:

sub-dermal armor weave, external flexi-chrome skin plating, integrated bio-mechanical muscle enhancement, nano-chemical reflex boosters, automated internal micro-surgical repair systems, integrated re-breather oxygen storage and filtration system, enhanced optics, as well as several choices of integrated weapons systems. Integrated weapons could be basic things like retractable wrist weapons, (claws, blasters, etc..) and retractable head mounted guns, as well as some more specialized things like acid spit, poison gas dispensers (requiring the re-breather system, as it spews poison gas all around the player not only damaging near-by assailants but also obscuring vision, enhanced optics recommended), and multi-directional scatter tazers (limited use, highly effective non-lethal weapon).

It would be great if there were more androids also tied into a story/quest/location.

Some possible android and cyborg companions would be very cool too. It would be really cool if there was a secret lab where the player may discover a machine which can create an android companion based on settings the player inputs (design your own android companion). After designing one such android this machine would break down beyond repair. Maybe you would need a bunch of different parts in order to give your android different capabilities.

Ninjas though?? I don't know, I don't think ninjas really fit the fallout theme so well. Ninjas originated in Japan. On the other hand in ancient times, the Chinese also did have assassins who had powerful kung fu (gong fu) and chi gong (qi gong) and dressed in black garb with masks very similar to the typical "Ninja" outfit. These Chinese assassins obviously weren't called Ninja but I think such assassins (even cyborg/android variants) could fit into the fallout theme much better than Ninjas.

Yeah you do make a good point. For one It's a purely asthetic one for me. Gotta love the look.

And yeah some more quest related stuff would be awsome. But I still just love the thought of a cyborg ninja jumping down on somone with the cloak on and blade through em.

Then there is also Grey Fox from Metal Gear Solid.

Anyways the concept of Cyborgs would be really easy to do atheistically. You'd just need someone to design the parts like clothes (heck there are multiple new clothes mods and no cybernetic parts yet!), you just then set it so that they sit invisible in your inventory so they can't be dropped.

Archived