Calling all thieves and murderers! Whats your calling card?

jackdc071

I loot the best items from a corpse, throw the body into the river, watch as if floats down the stream and falls over a waterfall...

But, if there is no waterfall nearby, I'll put the body in a funny/"what you'd expect" position as my calling card. My person is very evil.

*Walks into a house. A corpse is upside down on a chair.*

I have a tendency of dragging and placing bodies into a funeral pose, hands crossed over chest, and leave a bunch of random flowers on the body to signify a debt paid in blood and respect for the deceased. May their soul have a deserved rest in the void.

• 2 weeks later...

Hah, before I got good at remembering who I'd looted -- Oblivion was my introduction to FPRPG's -- anyway once you play these games awhile you develop a sixth sense for who hasn't been looted, sometimes to the point of hearing a voice in your head say, "Unlooted corpse at 7 o'clock," from the subtle variations in the sound of Lydia fighting behind you. That's some next-level greed right there.

Anyway before greed gave me my super-power senses I used to take the armor or clothing off a target then drop it, neatly folded as the game does it, on top of the body to mark it as "looted". That would've looked pretty psycho to an outside observer.

Awesome thread!

I usually strip everything from the body, and position it sitting upright next to a doorway - all prim and proper .

Edited by Monkinsane

• 3 months later...

When completing a contract I decapitate the target, if the required killmove doesn't trigger I equip my target with an Equippable Decapitated Head, then use the console to add a skull to my inventory (and get the corpse to equip said decap head).

After that I leave a note with the DB hand and the text "mahfaeraak vahriin wah vokun" in place where the head used to be, and use void salts as paper weight.

I would recommend that you write "Mahferaak vahriin wah faal vokunne" instead, whick means "Forever sworn to the shadows"