Mutants are people too...

Rottgut

So i've seen the mods that allow you to play as a ghoul, old person, teenager, child and baby... but not a single attempt at one that allows you to play as a super mutant!

The super mutants have always been cool, and I like the way they're portrayed in FO3 (although thier ability to use small guns thing kinda pissed me off at first). I realize there would be issues as far as height go, and maybe even problems with Daddy... realism aside, I'd like to play as a super mutant. Anyone have any idea how to do such a thing? I mean, we did it with all of the aforementioned races... why cant we do it for a mutant? Once again I understand the whole storyw ould be thrown out of whack and make no sense, but I still would like to have the option (and maybe an alternate beginning?).

ok i think this wud be great (SPOILER)

cuss fawkes and others use to be human fawkes was a girl so with

with a super fast acting shot that wud turn u in to a super mutant in like 7 days but i think the main problem SM r metahumans and your lose ur sex no male or female and there large whont fit in a lot of places unless you scaled them down and i dont think it is at all as simple as child baby ect... so but iv wunderd why no 1 has tried this or said something about trying it yet i wudnt mind being a SM or mini SM

Not a bad idea... you probably couldn't wear much armour though, considering the altered meshes and all...

(Sorry to be spammy, but could a PC user give me a hand? If someone could attach their xlive.dll file to a post: here, that'd be great. I don't know what else to do... I've been installing and uninstalling around 5 times now.)

Archived