Is Bethesda shutting down

daventry

If a game goes out of active development it doesn't "die". It's not going anywhere. It just means devs feel they're done with it and it's probably not getting any more official content as the Bethesda moves on to the next thing. Which makes a lot of sense since the next console generation is just around the corner. Edited by nuska

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Fallout 4 is in 2014, why stop with Skyrim now so Early in the Year, what is the Next Adventure then.

If TESVI is in Summerset Ilse or maybe Another Region, will there still be Dwemer Ruins and Falmer and will there still be Quests from the Deadric Lords and Blessings from the 8 Divines

Edited by daventry

I don't think that modders will now abadon skyrim: maybe this will help even more the modding community since there is less need for replacers for new armors and so on. Even more, maybe some good modders take this unexpected end to mod an update itself.

Also please don't forget Enderal; Nehrim was already better as Oblivion, so Enderal is also a mod to look forward.

After Shivering Island Oblivion wasn't abadoned, and even after Lonesome Road New Vegas was mooded massively at least until Skyrim comes out: so until Fallout 4 i don't think there will be a modder exodus here. I really hope that there are some cool questing mods in the pipe; and mostly there are even better than an DLC (and i don't think that it doesn't need too much effort to top dawnguard XD )