Won't start with DLC

I know this is a common issue, but I'm not sure if my issue is the same of everyone else's. I was finally able to install the DLC, but it won't even start up now. It crashes at maybe the first note of the music of the start up screen, then it dies. The load order is fine, I think. It's not my specs, and I changed the INI file, and all that stuff.

Loganastephens - Hello!

Are you running any mods, or just the DLC's?

If you are running other mods then post your load order here, your mod manager will have some type of Load Order button with something like "Copy to Clipboard" that allows you to copy & paste it easily.

If you have no other mods, which DLC's do you have?

Will the game run if you untick the DLC's from your load order?

What operating system are you running on?

Hope this helps!

Prensa

Loganastephens - Hello!

Are you running any mods, or just the DLC's?

If you are running other mods then post your load order here, your mod manager will have some type of Load Order button with something like "Copy to Clipboard" that allows you to copy & paste it easily.

If you have no other mods, which DLC's do you have?

Will the game run if you untick the DLC's from your load order?

What operating system are you running on?

Hope this helps!

Prensa

No mods, here's my load order.

Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
Total active plugins: 6
Total plugins: 6
I don't think it works if I untick all the DLC, let me try... Nope.
I'm on windows 7 64 bit, but I think I tried running it in vista compatibility before.

Loganastephens - Hello!

If you go to your:

Fallout 3\Data

Can you see the DLC's files in there?

For each you should have 3 files named for the DLC like:

BrokenSteel.esm

BrokenSteel - Main.bsa

BrokenSteel - Sounds.bsa

If they are all there, make sure they do not have tiny padlocks on them.

If they do have padlock symbols on them, move them out onto your Desktop & back EXACTLY where they came from. That will remove the padlock symbol & allow them to work.

If still no joy, where you able to run Fallout 3 before trying to install the DLC's?

Are you using a mod manager?

Prensa

Your equipment specs exceed mine and I run the game on High without a problem. I'm really at a loss as to what could be the problem. When you changed the .ini to limit the CPU to two cores, did you change the one in the same folder you have the .exe in? If you did, you changed the wrong one. I'm not sure of the path in Windows 7, but it would be the same folder that has the Saves. Also, having the game loaded in the Programs File will cause problems. You would have to run FOMM as an administrator.