What was missing in Skyrim?

FillipeMattos

If I were to make a comparison to Chrono Trigger and other good RPG that I ever played, I think it was missing a little more drama and emotional appeal of NPCs in battle. There are also many things in the game that were not well explained. The fighting mechanics have to improve a lot, off the bugs that the game usually always present.

MOST IMPORTANT Proper Ending with Thalmor/High King-Queen!!!

also

- ability to destroy Thieves Guild & Maven aka Clean Riften of Corruption

- other races of children

- Followers Altmer both male & female, khajitt female, argonian female

- 3rd unique male follower (redguard, nord, imperial or breton) 1st being Serana, 2nd Frea

etc.....

Edited by SkyrimFan108

Why do vampires like Serana do not die when they are exposed to the sun?

Because she is wearing a hood :happy:

Nah, it is for the same reason you wouldn't die if you catch vamprism (or as a vampire lord), Sun doesn't kill vampires in this game but it weakens them.

Garbage magic system.

To Love the game is to hate the game.

The combat/magic systems really needed a lot more thought. We see better mods from the first 2 months skyrim was released than the game itself had to offer. So unbalanced it's hard to understand what they were thinking. Once you install something like SkyRe or ACE or other similar mods, it's a lot better.

I'd have to say more immersion.

Why have inns, food and a cooking system if you don't HAVE to eat or sleep ever. At least in Oblivion, sleeping was required to level.

New Vegas had a "survival hardcore" mode, I was hoping for one in Skyrim updates....but alas.

Why do vampires like Serana do not die when they are exposed to the sun?

Because she is wearing a hood :happy:

Nah, it is for the same reason you wouldn't die if you catch vamprism (or as a vampire lord), Sun doesn't kill vampires in this game but it weakens them.

Is there a mod that turns vampires into ashes when exposed to the sun?

With a few exceptions I couldn't bring myself to care about any of the NPCs in the game. The Dark Brotherhood and Serana beign the only real exceptions. maybe some of the Companionsbut that's iffy. and I guess it could be said that I had a complex relationship with Ulfric Stormcloak, Titus Mede, and Nezeem.