Anyone wanna make Insane Skyrim mod?

Ichibu

so i was thinking... it could be a lot of fun to make a mod, where skyrim is just completely insane and without reason, with the only limit our imaginations

envision it... a place where things explode into the sky for no reason... where chairs sit on people... where giant bunnies are out for blood... where town guards are tyrannical lunatics and bandits are actually laughing purple bears.. and so on until its too insane for the hatter himself!

i dont expect anyone will be interested but if u are, pm or reply :)

You forget Sheogorath exists! There is always an excuse for madness in TES!

I actually think this is a kind of interesting idea, I've been working on similar bod ideas for a while. =3

Khajiits are just housecats, imperials are litterally dogs and dragons are litterally flying lizards? Yeah.

Edited by Derok

I actually think this is a kind of interesting idea, I've been working on similar bod ideas for a while. =3

too true! can u script? btw, i know u from somewhere im sure... but where..

Khajiits are just housecats, imperials are litterally dogs and dragons are litterally flying lizards? Yeah.

we could even have huge scary dragons.... that get smaller and smaller as the near you, until they reach u and disappear completely. rofl

we could even have huge scary dragons.... that get smaller and smaller as the near you, until they reach u and disappear completely. rofl

From another site? The only other site I really frequent that has forums is GaiaOnline, and thats wwaaay different then this site.

and I can't script past the end of my nose. =D

Khajiits are just housecats, imperials are litterally dogs and dragons are litterally flying lizards?

Yeah.
From another site? The only other site I really frequent that has forums is GaiaOnline, and thats wwaaay different then this site.

rofl

i can script an entirely new nose, with working sneeze and all! but.. i dont know the basics of papyrus

and i remembered about this.. think it was TDU2?

back to insanity

come oooon more people surely long for the sweet embrace of madness..

I think I can script that...

>

>

rofl

i can script an entirely new nose, with working sneeze and all! but.. i dont know the basics of papyrus

back to insanity

I think I can try to script the dragon!

I think I can script that...

>

>ockquote>we could even have huge scary dragons.... that get smaller and smaller as the near you, until they reach u and disappear completely. rofl

rofl

back to insanity

I think I can try to script the dragon!

that would be hilarious. can u really do it? and can u do any other?

if only this, i got an idea of where that can be fun)))