CBBE preset issues and bodyslide tool problems

johnnyreimer

I know virtually nothing about Touched by Dibella, aside from that it exists.

I also don't know how you can dynamically switch between body type **at the bodyslide level**. Possibly the use of profiles, but again, I don't know jack about MO2, and even for Vortex, I've never used the profiles it offers. I have one female character and one male. The male uses stock "parts" and stock armors, along with a couple generic male body and male face enhancement mods. She's the only one that gets any special attention from bodyslide or racemenu. (I take that back, I did fiddle with his face a little using racemenu early on, because all of Skyrim's vanilla characters are so natively butt-ugly that even I couldn't stand how unattractive he was. (originally looked like he'd had a really bad case of acne that was never treated and came with a very unfriendly snarl to his pursed mouth)

Best there (at least for females) I can suggest is to apply racemenu presets. if you do go that route, remember to use only racemenu presets designed for the same race as your character or you'll likely end up with something you don't like and which looks deformed.

As to magic, I've never noticed or cared. 99/100 times, when I'm using a weapon or magic, my characters are in first-person view, and first person arms look dumb but do the job, which is sufficient for my needs

- edited for spelling and content.