Blurry, low quality, ground textures.

Deleted1115216User

I've found a solution for those still having this issue.

Entering an interior cell and typing in the console "pcb" clears everything outside the cell. I read it in other forums and it's worked perfectly for me, no bugs.

Google "skyrim pcb" and read what it does in more detail, I just wanted to post this for anyone else who finds this thread looking for help.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys sorry I know this is a super old thread but I came here looking for a solution as I was having the same issue and I found that what worked for me (running the steam SE version) was to just verify the files of the game in steam (right click in Library > Properties > Local Files > "Verify Integrity of Game Files...") It redownloaded 178mb / 162 files and now the problem is gone.

• 3 years later...

So to anyone still experiencing this issue.

I had a similar problem. In my case it's not that the normal textures are not loaded but that the LOD textures are still there on top of them.
Strangely this only happens with buildings and in world spaces outside Skyrim proper.
The fix(whell more of a workaround really) for me is running the TLL command whenever I see it.

Hope this helps anyone still facing this issues.

Edited by memoryofadream