We need a new killable children mod

Duke1455

I don't think they blocked it, it looks more broke then anything. So far the only kid I can kill is Lucas Simms kid while the orther kids seem to be Supermen.

It sucks cause when i shoot at them they run after me and can kill me, And i can't defend myself because nothing can stop them :(

I don't think they blocked it, it looks more broke then anything. So far the only kid I can kill is Lucas Simms kid while the orther kids seem to be Supermen.

It sucks cause when i shoot at them they run after me and can kill me, And i can't defend myself because nothing can stop them :(

for me he is the Kryptonion one though I've only met him & Maggie this playthru & she's human.

Ahahaha, god damnit. I should never let myself do stuff like patching a game when I'm half asleep. I think I would've noticed this sometime in the morning, but thanks for pointing it out!(It had fallen to the position of being second in the load order.)

Well if you like killing kids, you'll have to try the next test release of my mod. One of the new characters is a kid... who design her own energy weapon. This weapon is essentially the Noisy Cricket from Men In Black. You'll have a fight on your hands if you don't have a mini-nuke!

sounds in your case more like your fallout3.esm moved to another position then the first one in the mod list. check this first with fomm if it still is at the first position, if not move it back there and everything should be fine.

Odd, Maggie is the Kryptonian on mine, and she's the one that always kills me.

I hope someone fixes this soon so i can get revenge

Archived