Any AI better schedule mods out there?

GoodfellowGoodspring

I walk into a ship at 1am in the morning.. what do i see? Yup, the shopkeep is stood there behind the counter just like he is at any other hour during the day. Firstly, npcs should be more active throughout the day and more importantly, just like in Oblivion, npcs should go to sleep and lock their houses!

Skyrim is waaaaaay too hand holdy and aimed towards the casuals, boohoo i can't complete a quest because its the middle of the night and the npc i want to sell too is asleep.. well this is realistic and i don't see how Bethesda got laughed at with stuff like this in the game which lets it down...

Mod needed which:

- Makes NPCs more active, this could be just simply walking around or going to eat at launch, going to a local tavern at night and sleeping. More complex schedules could see npcs going to other towns according to the lore, this has been done with a mod but is unfinished and is still limited.

- Lock doors when npcs are asleep, this is in place but not with all buildings especially quest givers and services.

I put this in discussion as i want this to be discussed and it isnt simply a mod request, more like a call to arms for someone to make the game realistic and to have features that Oblivion had!

I haven't looked into it too deeply but I thought most shopkeeps do generally close shop at 20:00, start warning you to leave after that, lock the door, sandbox or do other wander around stuff, and sleep.

I made one Markarth bookstore, that guy has a decent schedule. It's really easy to set up.

Traveling to other towns and complex interactions, I'm not entirely sure but I think this would require a quest, which in turn would force the game to keep the NPC in memory indefinitely, which in turn would strain the game engine. Which for one NPC is okay, but if you pile them on AND add other mods...

Edited by acidzebra