ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Need help installing lightsabers

xiCoNicGrEEkx

I've installed the lightsaber mod (i'm pretty sure its the one with the most downloads) with the NMM and now i want to download the optional file for the special stilts but it says that i have to do that manually. can someone please explain to me how to do this, i've never had to do a manual mod so i'm a bit confused on how to do this. Thanks :)

@bman011 - Generally that is true as it can install mods with a number of formats, but is the author of the mod has specifically said to do it manually it should be done manually, too many bugs are caused by people who don't follow instructions.

@xi.....- To install a mod manually you are going to need an extraction program, such as WinRar or 7zip, personally I use 7Zip. Once you have downloaded the mod to whatever folder you want, extract it to any other folder that you like, consider making a "Manual Mods" folder. Then take a look at the files, there should be a readme in there which should have more instructions. Either way your gonna end up putting the lot in either your Skyrim Data folder, or your Skyrim Folder. If you need more help reply with the folder structure of the extracted mod.

Damn I'm not good at explaining things like this simply, even when they are simple!

@bman011 oh ok sorry bout that man

@daedthr I have winrar, and i just made a folder and extracted everything there. There is no readme and all that the folder contains now is a bunch of files named the name of the specific hilts (AnakinEP2, AnakinEP3, CommonJedi, CountDooku, etc.) and np with the explaining u did a pretty good job lol